About Eric Huber
My name is Eric and my pronouns are he/him. I'm 26 years old, born and based near Freiburg, Germany, and my hobbies are playing video games and swimming. I also play the ukulele!
I completed the Google UX Design course on Coursera to help me better tailor to user needs. I followed this up by refreshing my Google Analytics knowledge via the Google Analytics Academy and Google on Skillshop.
Full list of awarded Google Analytics certificates
More recently, I began my postgraduate studies at the Open University, and I'm currently pursuing an MSc in Computing (Software Engineering).
During some study downtime later in the year, I completed the Kotlin for Java Developers course by JetBrains.
I took the IELTS General Training test and achieved Band 8 which translates into CEFR C1 level.
I also released tidy.chat!
I picked up web development for Hypixel, Inc., and have been maintaining their web services ever since. You can find a list of my publicly available work here.
I left Hive Games Limited and joined Hypixel, Inc. to work on their Minecraft: Java Edition server. Over the years I worked on multiple minigames, such as Bed Wars and Murder Mystery, created new modes for them, released a brand new minigame called Pixel Party, and developed content for seasonal updates.
Full list of content releases at Hypixel, Inc.
- Pixel Party v1.0 - Release to Arcade Games
- 2021 Roundup - Generate your unique stats on Hypixel
- New PTL Game: Pixel Party [Gameplay]
- Murder Mystery Update
- Happy 8th Anniversary to the Hypixel Server!
- 2020 Roundup - Generate your unique stats on Hypixel
- Happy 7 Years to the Hypixel Server!
- 2019 Roundup - Generate your unique stats on Hypixel
- Happy Holidays from Hypixel!
- Updated Rewardsman is now available!
- Spooky Halloween 2019 on Hypixel
- SkyBlock Patch 0.7 - The End, Carpentry, Runes, and more!
- New Murder Mystery Map & San Peratico V2
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Portable Enderchest
- Introducing the Hypixel Battle Pass + Statuses!
- New Murder Mystery Map & Bug Fixes
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Compact Pop-up Tower
- New Murder Mystery Double Up Mode and Infection V2
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Devastator Bow
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Week Of The Pig
- New Bed Wars Dreams Mode: Lucky Blocks [Gameplay]
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Lucky Chest
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Block Shuffler
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Sugar Cookie
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Ice Bridge
- Introducing the New Classic Lobby
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Snowman
- Bed Wars Item Rotations: Pop-up Tower
- New Arcade Game - Hypixel Sports
- Paintball Update - New Map, Bug Fixes, and more!
- Quakecraft Update - New Content, Bug Fixes, and more!
- Murder Mystery New Cosmetics & Achievements
- Murder Mystery Bug Fix Patch & Community Requested Changes
- Bed Wars Dream Rotation: Castle V2
- New Murder Mystery Maps & Bug Fixes
- Bed Wars New Achievements & Dream Rotation: Rush v2
- Bed Wars Castle - Limited Time 40v40 Mode! [Gameplay]
- SkyWars & Bed Wars Easter Loot Chests
- SkyWars Bug Fix Patch - March 2018
Later on in the year, I released bongo.cat!
I graduated with a qualification for specialized higher education in information and communication technology. Alongside my qualification, I also achieved Cisco Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA) certification.
Shortly after, I joined Hive Games Limited, a Minecraft partner, to produce content for their Minecraft: Java Edition server, as well as a few other background projects. Some of my notable releases are Gravity, Splegg:Duels, Murder in Mineville, and Survive The Night.
Full list of content releases at Hive Games Limited
- Survive The Night [Gameplay]
- Murder in Mineville [Trailer] [Gameplay]
- Battery Dash [Gameplay]
- DeathRun Mini Update
- BlockParty: Hardcore Mode
- Trouble in Mineville: The Ambush Update
- Hide and Seek - MAJOR Love Update! [Gameplay]
- Hive is now updated to 1.9! (In Testing)
- Cowboys and Indians get some love!
- The Herobrine gets some love!
- Gravity [Trailer] [Gameplay]
- SkyWars:Teams [Trailer]
- Trouble in Mineville Updates